Personal data protection
Personal data protection
NOTIFICATION FOR CONFIDENTIAL TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Who are we?
Micro View EndosCOPY OptiC J.S.C. was established in 2002 as a 100% private Bulgarian-German joint-stock company, specializing in the production of optical and opto-mechanical parts and assemblies, with applications in the field of endoscopy. ISO - a system of international standards has been implemented. With its manufacturing capabilities in optical technology, fine mechanics and installation, the company is a worthy and desirable co-partner for a number of customers with high-tech requirements in the field of medical and technical endoscopes.
Contact data of Micro View EndosCOPY OptiC J.S.C.
Address: town of PANAGYURISHTE, „Tsar Osvoboditel“ str. 2a
Phone: +359 0357 6 32 66
Web page: www.micro-view.bg
Contact details of our Data Protection Officer:
You can contact directly our data protection responsible officer here:
The personal data, that we collect from you and is being processed by us, is:
- Personal data category:
PHYSICAL IDENTITY – name, PIN/PIN of the foreigner, ID card number, issue place and date, address, place of birth, contact phone, е-mail, signature
- FAMILY IDENTITY – marital status, (this is the data, which may be received by MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. related to a vacation leave or when submitting a CV.
- EDUCATION-education type, place, diploma issue date and number. The data is presented by the person, when submitting a CV or in the cases foreseen by the legislation.
- PROFESSIONAL BIOGRAPHY
- MEDICAL DATA-when the employee is being initially employed or during a sick leave, also in case of a labor accident
- ECONOMIC IDENTITY-bank account number
- PHYSICAL GRAPHIC IMAGES OF THE PERSON-pictures and recordings from the video surveillance system
Special data categories, which we process:
Personal data, related to your medical status.
The personal data, which we process, is received by you.
Personal data is being collected by the video surveillance system too.
Purposes for processing personal data:
PERSONAL DATA CATEGORY
If you are our employee, part of this data will be used for administrative activities of the company as salary calculation, preparation of orders, preparation of manufacturing documentation, preparation of work schedules, follow-up and maintenance of a work file, internal company communication and other similar activities.
This data is needed for the transfer of your labor remuneration.
Such information is being processed, if you plan to be on a vacation leave for civil obligations and/or maternity leave:
Such personal data can become available for MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. also, when it is included in a CV. In this case the data is being processed, as all the data in the CV – for personnel recruitment.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BIOGRAPHY
The data is being processed for personnel recruitment.
For the data from the video surveillance system to protect employer property and safe working conditions.
Such personal data can become available in MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. and then, when being included in a CV or as an appendix to it. In this case the data is processed for the purposes as all the data in the CV – for personnel recruitment.
The basis that entitles us to process your data is:
Processing of your personal data is needed to conclude a contract with you, to execute contracts and for legitimate interest purposes of the administrator.
Processing of your data is needed for contract execution.
Processing is needed to follow-up legislative obligation.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BIOGRAPHY
The processing is based on your consent.
Video surveillance hypothesis:
The processing is needed for legitimate interest purpose of the administrator. Pictures are in the hypothesis, attached to a CV or in other way (all other ways): The processing is based on your consent.
In the hypothesis when concluding a labor contract:
Processing of your data is needed for concluding a contract with you – a labor contract. In the hypothesis for using a leave pursuant to Art.162 from the Labor Code.:
Processing is needed in compliance to the legitimate obligation to provide a vacation leave. In the hypothesis of registering/reporting of a labor accident:
In case of recording / reporting of an accident at work:
Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations under the ORDINANCE ON ESTABLISHMENT, INVESTIGATION, REGISTRATION AND REPORTING OF LABOR ACCIDENTS
Preservation of MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. property; personal life and health protection, of those who are present on the territory of MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C., preservation of working discipline; to guarantee safe working conditions; avoidance/prevention of crime on the territory of MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C.
Personal data, which we process, is not provided to third party physical or juridical entities, except in the legally foreseen cases (National Revenue Agency, National Insurance Institute, State Agency for National Security, Banks, Judicial Authorities, Internal Affairs Ministry, Personal Data Protection Commission, Competition Protection Commission and others).
You may withdraw your consent at any time by submitting a written application to MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C.
A template of the application can be requested from the Data Protection Officer - FD, AD email@example.com
Transmission of personal data to a non-EU country or to an international organization
MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. does not intend to pass on your personal data to such third parties.
Data storage period
MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. stores your personal data no more than the statutory time limit or term set by an internal regulatory document and the data will be stored for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which we have collected it. Upon expiration of this period, your personal data will be destroyed in a specific sequence.
Your rights as a personal data owner subject are as follows:
At any time while we store or process your personal data, you (according to the terminology of the law - data subject) have the following rights:
- you have the right to request a copy of your personal data from MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. and the right of access any time your personal data;
- you have the right to request your personal data from MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. in a suitable format so to be transferred to another personal data administrator, or to request us to do the transfer, without obstruction from our side;
- you have the right to ask MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data, as well as to correct data that is not up to date;
- you have the right to ask MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. to delete your personal data without undue delay on any of the following grounds:
- personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected;
- when you have withdrawn your consent;
- when you have objected to the processing,
- when the processing is unlawful,
- when personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a EU Member country, that applies to us as a personal data administrator;
- when personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
We may refuse to delete your personal data for the following reasons:
- in exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply to a legal obligation on our part or to carry out a task in public interest; in execution of official powers granted to us (in case you are a body of authority);
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for purposes of archiving in public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, insofar the erasure is likely to make it impossible or seriously make harder the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
- You have the right to ask MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. to limit the processing of your personal data, in this case the data will be stored, but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicit only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it for a legitimate reason;
- You have the right to withdraw your data processing consent in any time, with a separate request, sent to the administrator;
- You have the right to object against certain types of processing, like direct marketing (unrequested advertising messages);
- You have the right of objection against automated processing, including profiling;
- You have the right not to be an object of a decision, based on solely automated processing, including profiling;
- When there is a need to use your personal data for a new purpose, not foreseen by the present personal data protection declaration, we shall present you with a new data protection notice, and where needed, we shall request your preliminary consent for a new processing.
All the above requests will be forwarded if there is a third party (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations) in the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint directly to the supervisory authority, and the competent authority for this is the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blvd. 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
In case, that you would like to file a complaint related to personal data processing through MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C., you can do so by sending it to the specified contact data mentioned above or directly to the Personal data responsible officer (to the contact data shown above).
Online confidentiality declaration
What is personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, personal data is defined as:
"Any information relating to an identified physical person or a physical person that can be identified (" data subject "); an identifiable physical person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more signs specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, mind, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual; ".
Why MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. collects and stores personal data?
Personal data is of no business interest to MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. and the collection and processing of such data by the company has the character of a secondary activity that is necessary only for the fulfillment of the primary production and commercial activity. We guarantee that the information we collect and use is indispensable for this purpose and is not intended to enter your personal space.
How do you use my personal data?
In this privacy notice, we describe in detail the purposes and reasons for collecting and processing your personal data.
Will you forward and share my personal data with other organizations or individuals?
We will not sell your data to third parties, nor will we pass it on to obtain any benefit.
Recipients of your data may be government bodies to whom we provide it under specific and clear legal obligations.
How will you store and keep my personal data that you collect?
MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. We will strive to keep the information accurate and up to date. We will not store your information longer than is reasonably necessary so to meet the specific purposes for which it has been collected and for you have been notified here.
Some information storage times depend on legal document and information keep up obligations within definite minimal terms.
We will take all foreseeable technical and organizational measures to protect your data against unauthorized access.
Every time personal data is handled, a certain risk arises. The risk arises both for the data processors and for the company itself, as it is responsible for the security of this data. Steps have been taken to minimize the risk. Part of the measures:
- Lock screens on computers that process personal data.
- Informal sharing of personal information is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to create copies of personal data.
- It is forbidden to leave unattended documents that contain personal data without notice.
- Access to the main mass of personal data - the work records - is restricted. They are stored in a specially locked cabinet, access to which has only one person.
MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. shall, at your request, be obliged to respond to you what information we store for you and how it is processed.
In case, if we have your personal data you can request the following information:
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer;
- Processing purposes;
- Legal grounds for the processing;
- Respective category of personal data, which is processed;
- Recipients or recipient categories, in front of which the data is or will be disclosed;
- Recipients of third countries or international organizations, if there is a transfer of personal data to them and guarantees, that their data security will be at least at EU level;
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C. or a third party, information about these interests.
- The foreseen term for which personal data will be stored;
- Details of your rights to request correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data, and to object to such processing;
- Information about your right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- Details of your right to appeal to a supervising authority;
- Information whether the provision of personal data is a mandatory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of a contract, and whether you are required to provide personal data and the possible consequences of the failure to provide such data.
- The source from which your personal data is collected when it is not collected directly from you.
- All details and information on the availability of automated decision-making, such as profiling and any meaningful information on the logic of these operations, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
How do I get access my data, which is processed?
It is necessary to request to the above mentioned contact details of MICRO VIEW ENDOSCOPY OPTIC J.S.C., or directly to the contact details of the Data Protection Officer. To verify your identity, you need to provide an ID card to clearly prove your identity.
Address: town of Panagurishte, Tsar Osvoboditel str. 2а
Phone: 0357 6 32 66
Web page: www.micro-view.bg
With our Data Protection Officer, you can contact directly here: